The Heritage Group’s core companies are actively acquiring complementary businesses to accelerate the expansion of their capabilities and geographic footprint.
We focus on building through strategic, incremental acquisitions and combining assets thoughtfully. Our extensive history of acquisitions of this nature, and our familiarity with the nuances of integrating distinctive cultures, ensures a smooth transition for both sellers and employees.
Produces a variety of solvents, intermediates, specialty fuels, and other specialty products, as well as offering industry-leading Custom Manufacturing services.
HERITAGE CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
A customer-focused, innovative provider of high-quality road construction materials and services.
HERITAGE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
A one-stop waste management solution that identifies opportunities and efficiencies to re-claim value and turn unwanted outputs into productive assets.
TARGET INVESTMENT CHARACTERISTICS
– Up to $500 million enterprise value
– Preference for family-owned businesses or corporate carve outs
– Will selectively acquire private equity-backed companies
– Existing owners and management teams often retain a minority interest
– Long-term focus
– Ability to provide earlier liquidity to sellers who retain an ownership stake
– Preference for North American headquarters
– Open to companies with international operations